Sunday, April 3, 2022

03 Ram 5.7 high idle

I had to punch accelerator to make it across traffic and when i did my throttle warning light came on, went home parked it went back out about 2 hours later the warning light was off, next morning I got in it drove to town came home truck sat for approximately 2 hours when i got back in my truck and it reved up to 4000 rpms backfiring smoke coming from motor and had no control over the accelerator the truck was taking off on its own when put in gear with rpms fluctuating up and down. I have... 03 Ram 5.7 high idle
I had to punch accelerator to make it across traffic and when i did my throttle warning light came on, went home parked it went back out about 2 hours later the warning light was off, next morning I got in it drove to town came home truck sat for approximately 2 hours when i got back in my truck and it reved up to 4000 rpms backfiring smoke coming from motor and had no control over the accelerator the truck was taking off on its own when put in gear with rpms fluctuating up and down. I have...

03 Ram 5.7 high idle
Sun, 03 Apr 2022 09:56:47 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N