Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Trany not engaging in drive or reverse

Over the last 2 weeks twice after starting my 05 Durango hemi 5.7 shifting into drive car does nothing, reverse nothing, turn car off wait a few seconds restart and everything is fine and away I go. Trany fluid is very red and smells most excellent, car shifts and runs flawlessly, my guess is that it's not the transmission but something else, any suggestions on what I might try to find out what it might or might not be? Thanks in advance.
Over the last 2 weeks twice after starting my 05 Durango hemi 5.7 shifting into drive car does nothing, reverse nothing, turn car off wait a few seconds restart and everything is fine and away I go. Trany fluid is very red and smells most excellent, car shifts and runs flawlessly, my guess is that it's not the transmission but something else, any suggestions on what I might try to find out what it might or might not be? Thanks in advance.
Thu, 02 Jun 2022 02:27:31 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N