Saturday, July 2, 2022

2003 ram 1500 5.7 won’t start

Hello. I'm new here. I'm having an issue with my ram 1500. I reset the PCM, following instructions I found on another post, by removing the fuse (#19) and now the truck only cranks but won't start. I've disconnected the negative battery cable and let it set for a few minutes but it still does the same. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hello. I'm new here. I'm having an issue with my ram 1500. I reset the PCM, following instructions I found on another post, by removing the fuse (#19) and now the truck only cranks but won't start. I've disconnected the negative battery cable and let it set for a few minutes but it still does the same. Any suggestions? Thanks
Sat, 02 Jul 2022 16:03:13 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N