Sunday, October 30, 2022

2014 GC SXT High Beam malfunction

Howdy ya'll. I'm curious if anybody has seen this issue before, or might have some ideas on troubleshooting. Long story short, any time I try to switch on my highbeams, they'll come on for a few seconds and then the my entire instrument cluster appears to momentarily lose power (gauges zero, lights turn off, radio goes dark, etc...) It comes back on pretty quickly, but as long as the highbeam switch is left on, it tends to repeat the intermittent power issue. Any ideas?
Howdy ya'll. I'm curious if anybody has seen this issue before, or might have some ideas on troubleshooting.
Long story short, any time I try to switch on my highbeams, they'll come on for a few seconds and then the my entire instrument cluster appears to momentarily lose power (gauges zero, lights turn off, radio goes dark, etc...)
It comes back on pretty quickly, but as long as the highbeam switch is left on, it tends to repeat the intermittent power issue.

Any ideas?
Sun, 30 Oct 2022 22:13:13 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N