Friday, March 3, 2023

2012 dodge caravan wipers won’t stop

My wipers are stuck on even with the van off key out… everything works fine all the speeds change mist turn signals they just won't shut off I've changed the fuse changed the wiper motor changed the turn signal/wiper switch all together nothing works ? I scanned my van no error codes at all I disconnected the battery to see if maybe it was a computer issue somehow…any ideas would be appreciated
My wipers are stuck on even with the van off key out… everything works fine all the speeds change mist turn signals they just won't shut off I've changed the fuse changed the wiper motor changed the turn signal/wiper switch all together nothing works ? I scanned my van no error codes at all I disconnected the battery to see if maybe it was a computer issue somehow…any ideas would be appreciated
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 23:27:41 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84878595/stop/?check=68840f1e66a69a3d5d399fb729aaa579