Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fuel pump wiring question

Hey fellas I have a 96 put with a 5.9l my trouble is this fuel pump locked up removed it cleaned tank out bought a replacement pump assembly put it in and the plug connector on the new pump is a 4wire the connector on the truck is a 6 wire there is suspose to be an adapter harness to hook the mismatched connectors together has anyone done this?and where to get it and what to ask for would greatly help me. Is it possible to make it myself any info I would be thankful for
Hey fellas I have a 96 put with a 5.9l my trouble is this fuel pump locked up removed it cleaned tank out bought a replacement pump assembly put it in and the plug connector on the new pump is a 4wire the connector on the truck is a 6 wire there is suspose to be an adapter harness to hook the mismatched connectors together has anyone done this?and where to get it and what to ask for would greatly help me. Is it possible to make it myself any info I would be thankful for
Sat, 30 Jan 2021 21:02:12 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N