Monday, August 2, 2021

2003 dodge ram 1500 problem

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if someone could help me out or give me an advice on a part or what to do. I recently bought a ram1500 from someone, but didn't tell me anything over a problem that im having right now well the problem is that where the tire goes there a block that is almost touching my tire and there's no room for your finger to go in but If you go to the other side there's alot of room to put your finger, is this normal?
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if someone could help me out or give me an advice on a part or what to do. I recently bought a ram1500 from someone, but didn't tell me anything over a problem that im having right now well the problem is that where the tire goes there a block that is almost touching my tire and there's no room for your finger to go in but If you go to the other side there's alot of room to put your finger, is this normal?
630479
Mon, 02 Aug 2021 21:01:26 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N