Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Crankshaft sensor

Just installed new /used motor in my dodge ram 1500 2004 3.7 , it would not start up found out it was due to motor being specific on the year ,the cam shaft tone ring was wrong so I changed timing chain set put correct one on it started up on first try,but after I turned it off it would not start back up obd2read crankshaft sensor witch confused me cause before I did timing I had just put a new one in so ok maybe it was defective I thought went to stare exchanged for new one put it in then... Crankshaft sensor
Just installed new /used motor in my dodge ram 1500 2004 3.7 , it would not start up found out it was due to motor being specific on the year ,the cam shaft tone ring was wrong so I changed timing chain set put correct one on it started up on first try,but after I turned it off it would not start back up obd2read crankshaft sensor witch confused me cause before I did timing I had just put a new one in so ok maybe it was defective I thought went to stare exchanged for new one put it in then...

Crankshaft sensor
Wed, 02 Jun 2021 16:19:19 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N